Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day #2!

Good Evening! Today was day number 2 and I'm happy Ive made it that far! lol! I work in a bakery so that in itself is hard! Do you know how many free samples we have?! or how many delicious smells come from our oven?! It really should be illegal BUT I suppose it is all good if you eat in MODERATION! which is something Ive struggled with in the past but doing well so far!
Anyway, this morning I weighed myself... and since I did want this blog to be a no holds bar of what I am going through I guess I will need to post it...

I'm 5'5... I'm "suppose" to weigh anywhere from 125-140lbs... (I remember weighing 130lbs in 8th grade and be devastated). In high school I was very active as a cheerleader but did not really watch what I ate and I weighed 170lbs then... As of today... February 1, 2011.. I weigh...........................

216lbs..... :[ boooo O well that is why I am doing this! I want to be healthy and live my life!

So now that that's over with lets move on to my day :]

Breakfast:
Bread: 1 pt
3 egg whites: 1 pt
Ham: 1 pt


Snack:
Banana: 2 pts

Lunch:

This turned in to...



This!

I know it may not look very good but it is really yummy and super filling!

Smartone meal: 2pts
black beans: 2pts
brown rice: 3pts
low fat sour cream: 1pt

Snack:
light string cheese-1pt

Dinner:

This I didn't like much so I will not post the recipe. If you would like it please let me know :]

Herb crusted red snapper: 6pts
Steamed carrots and zucchini-0pts  (this was sooo good!)
White rice- 2pts

Since I didn't like my dinner much I didn't eat it so instead I had some walnut and date oatmeal with a handful of raisins

Oatmeal: 2 pts
Raisins- 2pt

Total points (including dinner)
26 points

points left over- 0 :]


Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, I did find that when I had to glean my craft room, knowing that I showed everyone what it looked like, and knowing that I said that I was going to do it, helprf motivate me to do it! So I am here with you. I wish I could lose weight, but with my Colitis, I have know choice over my weight. A few years ago all everyone could talk about was you need to gain weight! Oh how I miss those days!! Anyway, good luck Karen<3

    ReplyDelete